Saturday, July 18, 2015

MUSIC - TWEETNEWS: MTV Africa Music Awards 2015

Courtesy MTVMAMA

MTV Base Africa said:

[   "We gotta show some love to our lovely host @Anthony Anderson for holding it down at the #MTVMAMA2015"   ]


Jhene Aiko said:

[   "Durban, South Africa.... you were all so beautiful tonight. Thank you for having  me  @MTVBaseAfrica #MAMA2015"   ]


Trevor Noah said: 

[   "I wish I was home to accept my #MAMA2015 award. Thank you to everyone that supports me and thank you to my Mama for all the hugs!"   ]


Anthony Anderson said:

[   "I wanna say thank you to all the people of Durban South Africa! I feel at home! Thank you @MTVBaseAfrica #MTVMAMA2015 I wanna come back next year"   ]




(c) JuicyChitChats 2015 [Saturday 18th July]

TAGS: JuicyChitChats-Music MTV Africa Music Awards 2015. Prosper!
HASHTAGS: #JuicyChitChats-Music #MTVMAMA2015 #JuicyChitChats-LiveTalkLearnProsper #LiveTalkLearnProsper

1 comment:

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.