Tuesday, July 21, 2015

NEWS - Mick Fanning's Mother Wanted To Save Him

Photo Credit: smh.com.au


The Mother of Australian Surfer, Nick Fanning is one Ms. Elizabeth Osborne who lost Sean, Nick's brother to a car crash 17 years ago. "When Sean was killed, I didn't see it...this one I saw right in front of me. It was just terrible."

She watched the television from her home in dreadful horror as time stood still. To Australia's Broadcasting Corporation she revealed: "I could not believe what I was seeing, I thought we'd lost him....I was absolutely terrified. I went over to the television as though I could pull him out...to save him. I just wanted to save him but there was nothing I could do...I was so scared. I just thought that when the wave came through he would be gone....it's the worst thing I've ever seen happen to any of my family because it was just there in front of me."

Ms. Osborne said that she absolutely sure that Sean was looking out for his brother. She thanked Julian Wilson for helping her son under such difficult circumstances.

(c) JuicyChitChats 2015 [Tuesday 21st July]

TAGS: Deliverance. God's Intervention. Mick Fanning. Elizabeth Osborne. J-Bey Open. World Surf League. Thanks Be To God. Prosper!
HASHTAGS: #MickFanning #Deliverance #GodsIntervention #WorldSurfLeague #ThanksBeToGod #PraiseGodForHisMiraclesSignsAndWonders #LiveTalkLearnProsper

2 comments:

  1. Eya! Poor Mummy. You can feel her relief and joy. Thank God o!

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.