Monday, July 27, 2015

NEWS - Victor Oladipo Sends Mom Beautiful Birthday Message

Photo Credit: Victor Oladipo 

Victor Oladipo sent his Mother the most beautiful message for her birthday:

"Happy Birthday to my best friend, the woman that showed me how to be a man and who raised me to be the God-fearing man that I am today. You are one of the most amazing people I will ever know and my love for your is everlasting. I thank God that I am so blessed to have you as a mother. They say there is nothing like a relationship between a mother and her son and they were 100 percent right. I love you Mommy. Happy Birthday. Praying for many more to come."
#BestMomInTheWorld #TheStrongestLeoLionIKnow #MamaFeathery #ILoveYou
   
Aaaawww, I love this. What a wonderful Son! What a beautiful child! What a sweet and proud Mommy's Boy! 

Happy Birthday Mrs. Oladipo. 

(c) JuicyChitChats 2015 [Monday 25th July]

TAGS: JuicyChitChats-News. JuicyChitChats-Sports. NBA. Orlando Magic. Victor Oladipo. Mother. Prosper!
HASHTAGS: #JuicyChitChats-News #JuicyChitChats-Sports #NBA #OrlandoMagic #VictorOladipo #VictorOladiposMother #JuicyChitChats-LiveTalkLearnProsper #LiveTalkLearnProsper

6 comments:

  1. Well raised child

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oladipo is making Nigeria proud

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is one of my favorite players. I have been a fan of him since his Indiana days. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did he get her?

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.