Tuesday, August 4, 2015

OPINION - Apple Is Clever Effective On Yahoo!

(c) apple.com


As usual, before working I headed to Yahoo! to check my private emails only to be met by a strategically placed advert. It didn't come for me by deliberately taking over my page...no, not at all. Actually it was I who decided to click purely out of curiosity and what opened up to me was very pleasing: All - new ways to do all kinds of things. 

I proceeded down the page, looking at all the different ways or if you prefer the all new ways. It's all about the Apps. Suddenly, I realized I was inside a store, browsing at all the different possibilities and applications of the Apple Watch. I opened up a couple more tabs, searched for the bling, celebrity, luxury models, etc... and wrote a full blog post which by now you have already seen. 

Have I been paid by Yahoo!, Apple and/or their marketing concerns? No. The truth is I appreciate good taste, effort and diligence. I hope this advert stokes your imagination as it did mine. For an inside vision of the Apple Watch (+ Store, Mac, iPad, iPhone and Music) hit this CLICK

What was the plan again? To quickly check emails and send the best birthday wishes to President Obama :)xo


(c) JuicyChitChats 2015 [Tuesday 4th August]

TAGS: JuicyChitChats-Opinon JuicyChitChats-Technology. Apple. Watches. LiveTalkLearnProsper
HASHTAGS: #JuicyChitChats-Opinion #JuicyChitChats-Technology Instagram.com/OfficialApple 
 #LiveTalkLearnProsper #JuicyChitChats-LiveTalkLearnProsper 

10 comments:

  1. Apple wants it all lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What do u want them to do? ha

      Delete
    2. They should. That's they way too go

      Delete
  2. Really like what apple is doing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Clever is a understatement

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol i saw it also

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baseball should not be in the middle here......

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like their ads, especially the TV ones, always very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All their ads are good. The tv ones are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are on point right

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.