Thursday, July 23, 2015

SPORTS - Alex Morgan Makes FIFA 16 Cover History

Alex Morgan & Lionel Messi
(c) EA Sports/FIFA 

Alex Morgan, the USA World Cup Champion, Soccer Player and Olympic Champion, has made history by becoming the very first woman to land the cover of a FIFA video game. She shares the cover with Lionel Messi.

I am going out of my way to make a deliberate effort to ensure that Ms. Morgan sparks, shines and basks in her glory. Prosper Babygirl!

Mr. Lionel Messi follows in the next post. You will understand why shortly. LOL...!!!

(c) JuicyChitChats 2015 [Thursday 23rd July]

TAGS: JuicyChitChats-Sports. EA Sports. FIFA. Video Game. Alex Morgan. Lionel Messi. 
HASHTAGS: #JuicyChitChats-Sports #EASports #FIFA #AlexMorgan #LionelMessi #JuicyChitChats-LiveTalkLearnProsper #LiveTalkLearnProsper

7 comments:

  1. the 2 best players. Alex Morgan is such a babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Def getting this gamr

    ReplyDelete
  3. my favourite game

    ReplyDelete
  4. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having my
    breakfast coming again to read other news.

    My website :: cheap acoustic guitars

    ReplyDelete
  5. Admiring the dedication you put into your blog and
    in depth information you present. It's nice to come across a blog every
    once in a while that isn't the same old rehashed information. Great
    read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS
    feeds to my Google account.

    Feel free to surf to my blog post real cheap (www.monkeydynasty.org)

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.