Sunday, June 12, 2016

PHOTONEWS - Muhammad Ali's Funeral Procession and Memorial Service: 10th June 2016

A pair of boxing gloves hang from a historical marker in front of Muhammad Ali's childhood home on Grand Ave ahead of ...
Twitter/MuhammadAli
A pair of boxing gloves hang from the historic marker in front
 of Muhammad Ali's childhood home on Grand Avenue
ahead of his funeral procession and memorial service.

"When I was younger I used to dream that I was running down Broadway in downtown Louisville, Kentucky and all of the people were gathered in the street waving at me and clapping and cheering my name. I waved back then all of a sudden I just took off flying. I dreamed that dream all the time."  - Muhammad Ali (1942-2016) 

Beautiful photos cover Muhammad Ali's final journey to his resting place at Cave Hill Cemetery. To view the galleries and stories please click each link below. 








The Globe and Mail

WCPO

BBC

ESPN

Stuff


JuicyChitChats 2016. [Sunday 12th June]

TAGS: JuicyChitChats-PhotoNews. Muhammad Ali. Muhammad Ali's Funeral Procession. Muhammad Ali's Memorial Service. LiveTalkLearnProsper!
HASHTAGS: #JuicyChitChats-PhotoNews #MuhammadAli #MuhammadAlisFuneralProcession #MuhammadAlisMemorialService #LiveTalkLearnProsper

1 comment:

  1. Ali's funeral procession was awesome. I watched it from start to finish. I was so touched at the outpouring of love Louisville showed one of their own. They were so proud of him. They truly honored him with their presence and deep gratitude for all he meant to them.

    ReplyDelete

Everyone is welcome to comment, including Anonymous Users. Your comment will be visible after approval. DISCLAIMER: All the comments posted by writers do not in any way represent the beliefs, opinions and viewpoints of JuicyChitChats.